WOW! Now you can view and print your cats' records on-line!
Cheshire Cat Feline Health Center has partnered with ePetHealth to offer a complimentary service for the convenience of our clients. With ePetHealth FREE service you can now:
* View and print your cats vaccine records for boarding facilities or travel
* Upload a photo of your cat to personalize your pet's page and provide easy identification
* Print a wallet ID card for your pet with photo and vaccine info. Label your carrier when traveling!
* Review previously purchased diets and medications and request refills on-line, anytime
* Request appointments or ask questions and have the clinic respond via email or by phone
All current clients of Cheshire Cat Clinic already can access the above services. Just go to https://epethealth.com/ and enter the email address that is on file at our clinic. This is the address that you receive our email reminders and newsletters at. If you do not have an email address on file, you will need to call the clinic to set that up. Please call 858-483-1573 or email us at email@example.com for assistance. 24 hours after set up, you will gain access to ePetHealth. It's easy and FREE!
Cheshire Cat Feline Health Center also offers email reminder notices for upcoming and overdue services, pet birthday cards and monthly newsletters to all clients who have provided the clinic with an email address. There is no need to sign up for ePetHealth access to receive these services.
**Neither Cheshire Cat Feline Health Center or ePetHealth will ever sell or use your information for third party marketing.